Wednesday, August 06, 2008

lol i found a list of acronyms which are rather amusing.

ATNA - All Talk No Action

AIR INDIA - After I Return I'll Never Do It Again
2BC/2 - Too Bloody Clever by Half (Polite and reasonably safe alternative to the fruitier 2FC/2 version. A warning for self or others as to the risks of complacency, over-complication, arrogance, pride (coming before a fall), etc.)

CHAOS - Chief Has Arrived On Scene

CRAFT - Can't Remember A Flipping Thing

DIMWIT - Don't Interrupt Me while I'm Talking
DRIB - Don't Read If Busy

ENGLAND - Every New Guy Lasts About Ninety Days
FART - Fecal Air Rectally Transmitted
FEAR - Forget Everything And Run

HTML - How To Make Love

IBM - I Blame Microsoft
JOB - Just Over Broke

KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid

LADIES - Life After Divorce Is Eventually Saner

LAMP - Lower Academically-Minded Person

MACINTOSH - Most Applications Crash. If Not, The Operating System Hangs

MAZDA - Made At Zoo by Demented Apes

NINJA - No Income, No Job or Asset

PANIC - Pressured And Not In Control

ROMEO - Retired Old Men Eating Out

SUBARU - Still Usable But All Rusted Underneath

SUMO - Shut Up Move On

TOYOTA - The One You Ought To Avoid

UMBRO - You Must Be Really Old

WIFE - Wash Iron Fornicate Etc

YAHOO - You Always Have Other Options

Labels: