Saturday, August 02, 2008

Wah Saturday is coming to an end, and I'm going out in less than 9 hours' time. Tomorrow's POTLUCK ! Quite excited. Hee.

French class was abit... :S today. As far as I've concerned, Manu really "shou xia liu qing" and today i just realise how bad my french was. MY goodness. Bernadette was equally coool, just that she explains everything in french and it's all about french manz. Sighs. And she called "Yu Hui" in a very awkward manner that I felt so uncomfortable cos in af I'm always known as "Colette", otherwise "Coco". Then everyone were laughing whenever she pronounced my name in chinese and then Nora and Paul couldn't take it and they told Bernadette to call me Colette. Then she was like "By the way, did you name yourself Colette?" =/

She was overwhelmed by my file lor ! The one that I bought at AMK hub, that also had some french words on it. Jiji should know. HAha. She said that there were so many errors and that asked me to complain and demanded me to have my money reimbursed. LOL. So paiseh. Haiz.

After class I went to Orchard with Evelyn and Paul. Accompanied Paul to Far East Shopping Centre to get the WII game (that we are going to play in his house tomorrow). Then just now Paul was sooooo funny. I was like telling him that we should converse in french in msn and face to face and I started to speak in french and he was also like answering back. We then went into this shop that sells modal cars and he asked the uncle if he had this particular modal that he wanted. The uncle said no and Paul replied him merci (thank you in french). LOL I was like laughing so hard manz.. HAhaha then he said "oh i mean thank you" HAHHAHA. Lame.

After that we met Eve back at Taka and had Mos Burger for dinner ! Then went to walk around and visit my ex-colleagues ! So happppy to see them. Saw the security uncle standing at the escalator.

Then we went to Kino and I happened to see that there's a french/german section so I pulled Paul over there and he started to comment me saying that I speak french like a singaporean =.= As in I don't have the accent for french or whatsoever lah. Then got this ang moh, I suppose he is a french cos he was also looking at the comics at that section as well. So when we spoke he kept looking at our direction. LOL. Then when Paul called Evelyn to come over he spoke french and only used those basic words and that ang moh looked up and at our direction and start to smile or laugh at us. So ps ps ps ps !!! SHYYYY~!

I'm looking forward for the month to end cos that's when Manu's coming back :) Oh next year I might go to france again !!!

Labels: