c'est moi.
Monday, July 28, 2008
My piano is fixed ! :D
Got the guy to come and tuned it. Heh.
posted by c'est colette! at
8:18 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I AM SO BLURRRRRRRRRRRR !!! I thought I could sk...
Every Sunday I have this funny feeling which is, I...
MY DAD IS TORTURING ME WITH HIS DURIANS !!!!!!!!!!...
I'm so gonna pen down my happy Saturday except tha...
It was supposed to be my retail therapy treatment ...
The golden egg yolk disappeared into the clouds. ...
I have been really lazy to update my blog these da...
Ever wonder why we should live life to the fullest...
I have terrible news. Damn it. I didn't know SIM s...
MY Saturday posts are really long, have you all no...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home