Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The golden egg yolk disappeared into the clouds.


Wednesday is already here. Fast. MY grandparents came from Malaysia and are staying at my aunt's house. Haven't got the time to visit them cos today and tomorrow fully booked. =x Should see how it goes !

I think I'm the only one who will blog early in the morning at 738am. Well maybe not, I don't know. =/ I feel sian lah, cos I hate driving when its raining, which makes everything within my vision blur, and I have to park in the basement in SIM which I don't really like.. cos the way to go down is so small and narrow... Seriously you should take a look at it yourself. Parking space is limited.. Ok ok enough of my complains. On a happy note, I'm going back to NYP and after that catching Red Cliff today ! Happy happpy ! Hee I should go prepare already :D

Labels: