c'est moi.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
This is one Saturday that I'm not even looking forward to french class. =/
Don't ask me why, je ne sais pas de raison aussi.
posted by c'est colette! at
10:56 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I believe everyone has the right to be given a cha...
Yesterday I saw Lin Zhi Ling, Zhang Zhen and Zhang...
I'm so in love with Celine Dion's "Pour que tu m'a...
I feel nothing but worried and tensed. I feel like...
Second day, second nap. I haven't been napping aft...
Finally back home from school. It took me around 1...
Today is the official last day of my holidays. I u...
*DRUM ROLLS* (and repeating)*PLEASE APPLAUD ENDLES...
Excuses, excuses and more excuses. Hah.Why can't y...
Went to my aunty's house yesterday. She taught me...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home