c'est moi.
Friday, July 04, 2008
Excuses, excuses and more excuses.
Hah.
Why can't you brace yourself up ?
Motives are blurred, intentions freaking clear.
NOTHING but a pathetic whiner.
posted by c'est colette! at
10:44 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Went to my aunty's house yesterday. She taught me...
I kissed my monday and tuesday goodbye and soon we...
Slept at 5 this morning. Woke up at 10. Watched th...
WOOO~ Finally back from outside with my parents. W...
*yawns* Omg. I'm up in less than 8 hours. So tired...
I always worry for the smallest things. For exampl...
Just with a blink of an eye, Friday has already ar...
Sometimes I feel really bad after I said something...
French test coming soon on SAT! I think this is on...
Just when I thought I grew up, I went back to my o...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home