I always worry for the smallest things. For example, french test.
Seriously it was really nothing man. Today's test, in my opinion, was relatively easy, easier than the rest of the test papers that I had took previously. Much much easier. Or maybe I really studied, and so I had adequet knowledge to help me through the test. :D NO kidding man, one week of french gosh if I don't score I might as well ... I dunno =x hahaha.
Anyway MANU is such a kind soul, he let us do it as an open book test, like check the conjugations and stuff... And Grace took advantage of him! So sickening =x There was a listening comprehension section and Manu said he will only repeat twice. TWICE he said. Ended up he replayed it for like more than a billion times. Reason ? Grace kept "je t'aime - ing " him and both of them were like asked him to repeat again again and again ~ I felt like it's too much. Test leh... Come on lor, like that where got xiang test sia.. Imagine in actual exam you wrong or dunno you ask the examiner to repeat or tell you the answer meh ? WTH lor. Then it's like they are the "kiasu jeng" (kiasu kind), like when they finish already they asked Manu to check the answers manz! If wrong then change. =S Walaoeh... Too much sia... Horrible.
I didn't do that of course, I took the test according to my ability, well of cos I referred to my book, not to the extent of asking him if my questions were correct or incorrect. That's "immoral" =x.
I sat beside MANU! <3>
I almost did the oral with him man, luckily I didn't cos I think I'd be stuck for words. So I joined Nora and Nidaa for the oral and *sigh of relief* the oral tester was him. I was quite proud of myself for able to communicate and understand what they were talking about, but speaking wise, not fluent enough yet.
Other than the test, and other than my birthday, today was the most memorable day in my entire life ! :D Hehe. I felt so xing fu ! Hee. I dunno how to describe man! Hehe wah omg man I'm actually blushing madly now when I thought of the scene just now LOL *fan hua chi* hehehe :D Hmm.. He kinda like "so-so" my head aiya okay lah SAYANG me *blush* =x
When I was doing my test and I stopped halfway to think, I tilted my head to the right, he saw my earring and took a closer look :D Then while I was messaging back to Paul, he came in and saw my phone's screen saver (the man utd gif file/ the one they got the champion cup) and he was like "Wah, cool huh" and I showed him my wallpaper (which was my mom and me) and I told him "Maman et moi" (mummy and me). He said that I looked like my mom. HAHA. So cute. Hehe. Then he happened to ask me to feel his forehead to see if he had a fever (cos he was like repeating the listening compre and no one caught what the person is trying to say and he felt a bit bth alr) so he took my hand, put on his forhead and said "fever huh" =.= Because he was holding my hand then he asked me if I felt cold cos my hand was cold (and I had sweaty palms =x too nervous liao). Then he ... (omg i feel so paiseh to blog about this man... I really like fan hua chi now la. *faints*) then he like "blew air on my hand and kissed it" =x sounds wrong but just imagine lah. HAHA. Very drama leh the way I write it, but it really happened that way !
Aiyo I can't help but say MANU IS SO CUTE! =x
(I got his email addy! Even his email add is so cute. LOL. hehe.. SPAM HIM! =x)
After class (actually class ended quite late today) then when we were about to go, (Nidaa and Eve walked out first then me) he was like standing beside me and sort of like putting his hand on my back and when I wanted to walk out, he suddenly stopped me and said "Bisou bisou!" hehe. You want know what it means ? Check out http://french.about.com/library/weekly/aa051801f.htm :D
TOTALLY mentally unprepared at all ! He bent down then I just gave him a peck on his cheek =x I thought only like once nia, then when I wanna walk out that time he turned to his the other side and it's like I really like kissed him on the cheek instead of like face touch face den got the sound shit manz hehe =x =x =x Sheesh man I felt so embarrassed! We did it the french way~ LOL! (er xin sia) Down at the staircase I was wah.. as if I was on fire man... My face was so red, blushing like siao and I couldn't stop myself from exclaiming "WALAO EH!!! So paiseh!!!" He heard it and came into the exit and "WALAO EH" at me back LOL.
Anyway I felt that I gained the advantage by giving him 2 bisous, and loogi in the sense that he received the bisous. LOL. Well anyway I thought it was worth it.
*sings* ai mei rang ren bian de tan xin.. ~~
Evelyn saw it lor! Aiyo so freaking embarrassed. She still asked me "ruan bu ruan". =.= I told her very "ci ci one" cos of his moustache :S Hee. After that I went out with Evelyn to PS and had dinner at Cartel. Then went shopping and I finally bought the thing to tie the hair one. I dunno what is it called. Walked around and time just seem to pass so quickly.
I really love french class.
Je l'aime bien !
Labels: test day and damn memorable :D

<< Home