c'est moi.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
I know very much you need her more than I do. (:
(and I need
him
more than anyone else! =x)
posted by c'est colette! at
3:51 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO~ I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPP...
I'm home alone~! As usual. No one is avaliable...
It's Monday. 5 more days to Saturday. And I'm alre...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!IT is my dad's birthday~Anot...
*excited*Gosh man you can't believe how excited I ...
Decided to upload the pics that my cousin took in ...
Je vais au SIM plus tard.SO worried that I might n...
IS it me or... ? I'm going into SIM in less than a...
Today is housewife day. I finally realise irritate...
Above is what I ordered =X alot huh but since ...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home