Monday, June 09, 2008

Today is housewife day. I finally realise irritated my mom got when doing the housework. Lol.

First thing I woke up in the morning, I swept and mopped the floor, and my dad kept nagging at me saying that I don't know how to mop the floor.. WTH.. HE didn't even bother to sweep lor. So dirty and dusty. In fact we both were so busy that I didn't have time to sweep the floor for 4 days =X Anyway, I went to my cousin's house to walk, shit and feed pepper... My god.. So tiring and plus the weather.. freaking hot. After that went to NTUC to get milk and my fave Vitagen to replenish the refrigerator and now it's full. Gosh. I'm like an aunty today man and I think I pass to be a housewife manz... HAHAHA!!

Then I chionged home to watch tv. Heh. On the way back the NTUC plastic bag split open.. Wah luckily the bottle of milk didn't fall out man.. If not confirm very embarrassing. MAnaged to get home safe and sound with the bottle of milk still in shape. I'm going to pick up the car later cos my dad sent it in for service last Saturday. See.. Today busy again.

My mom would be home in another 2 more days! Counting down manz.. I did myself proud today! I don't usually do housework cos they're really a chore! I even washed the clothes.. And now my hands feel so "nua" and dry. I was telling jii I can't imagine living without my mummy! Mum's still the best.

Labels: