Saturday, June 07, 2008

I'm cured! From my sadness and traumatisation and depression.. You name it. :D

I was revived in french class, cos MANU's BACK!!! Gosh man I can tell you I really "love" this teacher cos he is just so adorable. hehe. I remember I walked into class feeling so sian and then before class I headed to the toilet and I saw him inside the men's toilet getting ready to ..... niao niao =X from outside cos the door was opened (wah so paiseh sia) and I chiong-ed into the ladies. I wanted to call him but I think I would startle him and also I don't really know if it was really him cos his back was facing me.. HAHA. Scarly I call the wrong person I seriously need to dig a hole and bury myself. =X

I'M SO GLAD THAT HE'S BACK suffering from the bad sorethroat... He was on MC for 5 days! YEa, thanks to my chocolates that landed him that way. :( He's alright now hehe and he's the old manuking! :D

In class he revived me manz. I think I'd be so sian if it wasn't for him. Gosh man I'm starting to think if I have a crush on him =x =x =x And I had an oral conversation with him oh gosh I felt so nervous, but I believed I spoke well. Can't wait for next week! That's the best part learning french!!

After my class.. My dad brought me to Great World for dinner at Ichiban Boshi. Hehe. I had Jap food for dinner. I took down the pics and I'm gonna post it up the next time round cos I forgot to post it here before I start blogging so must shift here and there which is like super troublesome. The food was good man, and I'm suffering from indigestion. Ate too much =X

After that I went retail therapying with my dad. He bought me a pair of black shorts from Esprit and 2 french CDs! Hehe. Woooo hoooo manz I'm like totally cured already.

3 weeks from now, I will be having my french test. MUG!! <3

Labels: