Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sheesh manz I dunno if I should feel happy or sad. The person from NYP-Stirling called me just now and asked if I received the letter. Receive what letter? The acceptance/rejection letter. Yeah, right now you should be thinking what I am thinking, after all the things I went through SIM and stuff.. I paid for the fees and everything, and now.. See.. Seeeee la. THEY TOLD ME STIRLING OFFERED A PLACE FOR ME!!! WHAT THE HELL! After alllllll the fees I paid and all.. OMG... Gosh. Horrid manz!! I feel so lost now man. I told them that I thought they didn't email nor call me, so I assumed they rejected me. =.= Anyway I think I'm gonna reject them la. I already like paid the SIM fees already I doubt they can refund me any money back, besides, retail marketing is so specific... -BIG SIGHS-

I went back to Chai Chee just now, cos my principal asked me to. He introduced me to this China girl whom he wanted me to tutor her English and Combined humans. Walao.. Don't ever not believe your eyes lor, you are reading what I'm writing lor. I also dunno if I can help her or not.. Don't really have the confidence, cos my English also "you xian gong si". Tsk tsk. She's coming over to my house tomorrow. GOSH I AM SOOOO worried.

Labels: