I was browsing in the NYP website and I came across this!!! (See picture) See ANYONE FAMILIAR?!!? It's EP! -.- HAhaa shall stop my nonesense. hehe.
I called NYP to enquire about the additional invitation cards cos yesterday my ex principal from CCSS called me, and then he was like "why you never invite me?" then I said,"I didn't know you want to come ma.. You want to come ah.. I try to call the school tmr la and ask see can anot." LOL!
Finally I straightened my thoughts. Marketing will be my choice. I wanted to send in the confirmation form yesterday, but I realised I have to pay about 5 over thousand bucks.. Where on earth do I get this money from? So I called them up and enquire. there's no point sending them email cos they don't even bother to reply. That what I did last night, email the people. Stupid manz. So I decided to call this morning.
Tonight will be a havoc.
Labels: wednesday blues.


<< Home