Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Went to work in the TFWA exhibition held in Suntec, and it's three days only. I'm working under Police, super great brand based in Italy, which is really unexpected as well, cos my dad suddenly called and asked me to go work. and after all these shit, I had blisters and more blisters and more chocolates. heh. It's the time where my mom will go around "A"-ing some things. =X

Nevertheless, I survived, but I must be smarter la, wear more comfy shoes.

I'm like so tired also, cos I just got back from this super fine dining. Seriously this chinese restaurant is just next to the National Museum, near fort canning. Freaking ex and the food.. So so nia. My boss paid for it la. Anyway I will blog more about my job like tomorrow or the day after tomorrow cos my lappy's batt is super weak now...

Oh by the way SIM accepted me, but I'm not sure whether I should be happy or not. I haven't made any decision.

Labels: