Just got off from the phone with my cousin, haven't spoken to her for ages. She just got back from Japan last night and bought my favourite cream puffs for me. Well for me, I'm in the process of my dieting plan. Sometimes you know temptation is quite... untolerable.. So... I'll eat them up once they are in front of me =X Sheesh, what a sin. It's like increasing another one week to shed of the calories. Lol.
My lunch was 3 big pieces of macaronis (it's actually meant to cook as pasta) that I bought from Italy. It has this weird looking snail shell look. It's huge.
Seriously I can't think of anything interesting to blog cos just when I logged in to blogger, my mind appeared to be blank.
Well, had my lunch and rushed the invoices like a mad case, so that I thought today I could bring my mom out for a nice lunch or dinner to celebrate mother's day and as well as her belated birthday, cos I didn't buy her a cake last week. I felt so bad. But now, she went out already. SIGHS. HAven't even got the chance to tell her my plans.
"nu er yong xing liang gu, ma ma bu zhi qing..." Sian 1/2. I wanna watch tv.
Labels: sian half

<< Home