Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ahhhhhh.....~~~ (i'm not screaming)
Life's a complete darling when things turned out the way you want, agree?

My Saturdays are filled with laughters and joy again, as long as it can last. Several "interesting" incidents occured on my way to and back from school.
As usual, I took the bus there, and luckily I wasn't late. Then half way, this secondary school girl boarded the bus and sat beside me. Until like a couple of stops from Parkway Parade, she got down, and came back up again, I was dumb-founded, and I think she felt quite embarrassed cos she got off the wrong stop. The interesting part is, she sat beside me again. LOL. If I were her I don't think I'll sit beside the same person again. I'll hide myself under a paper bag.

Met Evelyn at the lobby and decided to go up together cos we were practically lost on what level of french we were at. Level 4, remember that eh. HAHA. Then I distributed the chocolates that I bought from Germany to my classmates and they were like.. "wowwww.. so sweet.." (dunno referring to me or the chocs =X) Me and Wendy were like so sad cos we missed Christelle by one level. Oh, Shenaz isn't my teacher anymore. That's quite sad, but the happy thing is.. HE isn't teaching my class as well.. WHICH is an incredibly piece of good news. My new teacher is.. Emmanual. He's physically looking really laid-back, dressed in t-shirt and 3/4 pants and sneakers. (Shit I forgot how he looked like already)

My first impression of him? One word: 帅. Horribly good looking. He speaks singlish, which is rather comman cos I think he should be living in Singapore for quite some time. He told us to call him "Manu" in short of Emmanual and he adores people calling him "Manu King". LOL. Lame. His 口头禅 are "Wahhh!", “哎呀!麻烦啊!”or “奇怪 leh”. HAHAHA. I had loads of fun in class manz seriously. He then linked me with some Taliban thingy that also made me looked so embarrassed :S But one thing for sure I know, that other than looking good, his way of teaching, is very very good. Yes, he's laid back, but he's very serious as in he will correct us when we're wrong etc etc. I'm so gonna love my teacher.. I mean my class! heh heh!

There's this new classmate, I think he's a malay but I heard from my classmates that he's mixed. Basically, I don't know much about him, but he's also quite good looking, works for SIA, lives in Bedok North and... speaks french. LOL. I have no clues about him manz, seriously.

I think 90% of the time I was laughing so hard at his jokes, and facial expressions. ROFL. There were so many misunderstandings about the pronounciation of the french words.. Gosh.. I can't wait for next week to come..!

After class, I took a train home with Evelyn and PL. When I reached my stop, and as I walked to the bus-stop to wait for the bus, my gosh.. To my horror, I saw A CAUCASIAN GUY.. WEARING A WHITE DRESS, A BLOND WIG and HEELS.. The first thing that came to my mind was.. Was he gay or something? Or he had this weird fetish of cross dressing? My goodness, then Marilyn Monroe appeared into my mind. Like seriously he put on make up too manz! 世界变了...

Right now, I have to start doing my dad's invoices and print them out, cos they've been left untouched since my dad went to KL (which is Tuesday).

Life is just so unpredictable and amazing. I love my life.

Labels: