HEY GUYS!!!
I'm blogging in PARIS!! In hotel Pullman! There's a flight delay, which initially my flight was supposed to be at like 10 plus now there's a 4 hours delay, so I had dinner here!
Kinda miss it here, heh.. Maybe cos they know I can't bear to leave Paris that's why they had to delay the flight! Never can I imagine that I'm actually blogging here! Gosh. Honored. Heh. Found this internet thingy COMPLIMENTARY on behalf of SIA. Woo HOOOO~ Anyway I met/saw MANY MANY SHUHAI GES... Will blog more when I get home.
Well.. This trip has been pretty successful.. just have one or two couple very idiotic la.. Anyway I MISSED HOME! (and I took loads and loads of pics (: )I'll be back soon... A bientot a tous!
I'm blogging in PARIS!! In hotel Pullman! There's a flight delay, which initially my flight was supposed to be at like 10 plus now there's a 4 hours delay, so I had dinner here!
Kinda miss it here, heh.. Maybe cos they know I can't bear to leave Paris that's why they had to delay the flight! Never can I imagine that I'm actually blogging here! Gosh. Honored. Heh. Found this internet thingy COMPLIMENTARY on behalf of SIA. Woo HOOOO~ Anyway I met/saw MANY MANY SHUHAI GES... Will blog more when I get home.
Well.. This trip has been pretty successful.. just have one or two couple very idiotic la.. Anyway I MISSED HOME! (and I took loads and loads of pics (: )I'll be back soon... A bientot a tous!

<< Home