Sunday, May 04, 2008

Woah. I'm finally back and managed to upload all the pictures here. Bear with me eh, this entry should be super long. But I'll try to summerise la. :D


Firstly, I'd like to wish my mom a happy birthday, and next, thank you daddy for letting me go on this trip. I enjoyed it really much.


The weather's really really hot compared to europe, I'm always wearing 3 layers of clothings almost everyday.


When I went on this trip, I realised life's a blessing. It made me realised how much my dad dotes on me by letting me go. He applied a supp card for me, gave me a thousand euros to spend, which wasn't enough at all for 14 days, so in the end my mom and I was so super budget that we ate bread and cheese with milk for dinner in Rome =X We were afraid that there was a shortage of cash... Cos most of the times they don't accept credit card. Now I'm left with 200 over euros -.-


Oh, do you know? It's really good to have POSB nets with you man, cos they accept nets. I spent like approximately100 sing bucks on my nets cos the credit card was quite new, with an arch so it's like they can't read it.

Some pictures to share... Consolidated them all (well, not all of them cos I took a total of 1157 pics including videos) cos otherwise it'll be so long before I can blog about anything.





I took this on the aeroplane, I was like super sua ku, cos when I saw snow, I'm like.. "Wah.. song bo.. damn chio la.." that kind of thing and the flight attendents were kinda laughing at me... But really ma.. Where will you get to see thing kind of thing on air man?



Day1 & 2: Rome

We were supposed to take the flight to Milan before Rome but ended up we travelled one night earlier so we gained one more night in Rome.

This is St Peter's Basillica, the biggest church in the world where the popes are in there.. Well I've forgotten all about it already =X

Lighting up a candle, saying a prayer..

Jiji!! this one I take for you de.. The horse "ka seeng" like you always put your leg on the basin when your leg tired =X

2 Mr good looking police officers =x

This dog is so huge!! Very guai, but its saliva is thick and slimy.

AH! IBU Kaya eating lontong in Italy. LOL!

意大利帅哥 :)


Seriously speaking, the scenary is super super nice! Snow from the mountains melts and become waterfall, and flows to the river.



Day 3: Pisa and Florence (Italy)
Welcome to Pisa! I didn't know I was going to Pisa at first cos I was telling xuan xuan I'm going to Venice and some other places in Italy and he told me to go to the leaning tower of Pisa and showed me the picture. LOL. When I went there I immediately thought of what he said in msn. haha! Then we went to florence, where all the really majestic status and churches were located, and saw the statues of Da Vinci, Michel Angelo, Raphael and Dona Tello there. VERY VERY NICE.

Day4: Venice

At day 4 we proceeded on to Venice, and the weather was really hot. Unpredictable la huh. I was quite upset at first cos my mom don't wanna go on the gondola ride (the long slim boat) cos it was quite expensive. But on second thoughts, you go until so far, and you don't know when you'll go again.. It'll be such a waste if I don't ride it. I don't see the purpose of going there then. Eventually she agreed. :D



First we went to the glass factory where this 师傅 damn pro, he demonstrated making a glass horse and he completed it within minutes~! Look at this picture below!


Step 1: Heat the melted glass. Step 2: Blow and turn the metal and pull here and there. Step 3: 拉拉拉 the glass to make the body. Step 4: Ta-Dah! Horsie.


Here's the gondola. That's the person who rowed the grondola. He's pretty charming too! Hehe.

Then after that.. Cos we had some free time after the ride, we bought some dried corns to feed the pigeons. It was really horrifying cos when one comes, the whole flock comes too man. When the pigeons can I was like screaming and the very scared look on my face. I even screamed for "mummy"! HAHAHA so paiseh =X



Day 5 & 6: Salzburg, Innbruck (Austria) and Lucerne (Switzerland)




In Salzburg, we visted the places where "the sound of music" was flimed. Nothing special actually.



Then me and ma ma went to this cafe and ate their special chocolate cake and mocha which is super nice! Everything is super yummy there! hehe. I saw the "Golden Roof in the old town of innsbruck. Pretty amazing. Really. Then went to Swarovski outlet (not the HQ cos it's in Wattens). I remember telling jiji that if I were to buy their stuff I'd stupid. (at that time I thought I wasn't stupid enough to buy, given the quality.) In the end I bought. Not one, but 4. Ya la ya la I'm stupid la ok. -.- But huh just to clarify, I bought the ones which are not offered in Singapore. So I'm not very stupid afterall. I even bought one ring for my mom cos she liked it alot, and 当作生日礼物 lor. Heh. Cleared! Then continued our journey to Lucerne where we saw the Lion Monument. Didn't take much pics also so I didn't include it in here.



Day 7: Mt Titlis
Still in Switzerland, and we went to MT TITLIS! Up up and away to the mountains! It's one of the famous Swiss Alps! I was so excited! It's pretty cold up there and I didn't wear any 保温裤. I wore only like 3 layers of clothes! Super cold. It's -5 degrees up there eh. I'm so proud to annouce that I can still survive with that freezing cold temperature. My mom fell down in the icy cave, told her that it was slippery but she wouldn't listen. 不听老人言,吃亏在眼前。My hands went numb after a series of snow fighting, snow angel. heh.

This is the best ice cream I've ever eaten, better than the ones in Italy.




Day 8: RhineFalls, Titisee and Heidelberg (Germany)

Still there, visited the largest waterfall in Western Europe. Very majestic. the waterfall is like gushing non stop. Saw salmon (jiji's fave) swimming upstream =x Sorry jiji I never catch for you. Then proceeded on to Titisee where we had our lunch there, famous pork knuckle, ice wine and black forest cake. YUMMY!



Before lunch, we went to see the demonstration of the making of cuckoo clock. I must stress that no one clock is the same cos all are hand-made. Thought of buying one, but gee, it's too costly. Took a picture with this shi fu. HAHA.





Day 9: Cologne (Germany) and Amsterdam (Holland)
We had half of the day in Cologne, which is a BEAUTIFUL place and I love the church there. It's called the Gothic Cathedral Church. Inside the church is like, walao.. Awesome. I like it better than St. Peter's. Went dinner in Amsterdam, Chinese food, and quite disgusting cos there was a roach in the beansprouts. Ewww.



Then we went to the "RED LIGHT DISTRICT" where all the prostitutes are. They're all behind this glass, sort of showcasing themselves. My tour manager (Judy) told me that what you what is what you'll get.. they all come in all shapes and sizes. I was kinda doubtful at first, but it's true. Walao, some of them are so pretty and young... Gosh. Some are old, fat and.. yeah.. not pretty. If you think no one will "上" them, you are so darn wrong. I witnessed one myself. I saw this middle-aged ang moh came out of this "showcase" and I wanted to see how the prostitute looked like. Curious ma. I slowed down and saw her man! OMG! Sorry to describe her like that la, but really, she's is like those you'll never thought of f*cking and see liao will vomit that kind.. =X Cos her 身材 already gone out of shape man! Sheesh, enough of this.


Day 10 & 11: Zaanse Schans (Amsterdam, Holland), Brussels (Belgium)

This, is one of my favourite days. Heh. I love this wooden clog centre cos it's just so incredible.

After this we went to the cheese farm just next to it.


Posing in the big wooden clog. Pose pose pose pose pose... Trying to walk with it. Heh!


This, you see, is the reason for me loving Holland. ONLY in Zaanse Schans. -wink wink-

Attention everyone! I've got an announcement to make... Introducing my new boyfriend, Bob! hehe. So paiseh cos when my mom took the pic her hand shook and the pictures became blurred so I had to take multiple pictures and this is perfect! =x (IF ONLY...)

Then we went to Keukanhof, where it's spring and when all flowers bloom once a year. REally beautiful and from a distance, you can smell the scent of the flowers. WOOO HOOOOO~!

Posing posing posing, walking on the water.. Pretty amazing huh I don't sink. ahahah -.- Walk back to shore.


Took a cruise in the Rhine river but before that, I ate the famous cheese cake! YUMMMMM!

These are my passengers. (if you can see the old couple, the "bring bring" is her liao) Luckily they bought insurance, cos their lives were at stake! (right: I'm driving a boat! =x)
This isn't the boat we took, this is another river that we cruised in Amsterdam, I think it's the Amstel River. Went to the diamond house the next day and there's this old couple I hate from the start, bought one for his wife. She started to show off and made me really detest her. Normally we (me and my mom) hardly talk to her, but one fine day we were having toilet stop in the petrol station on the way to Belgium, she came to my mom and said "Nancy ah, (in cantonese and using her 2nd and 3rd finger to point) this kind of sweet was what we ate when we were young right?" Walaoeh.. BTH her man. Wanna show off also use some brains la. And she can use her serviette to wipe her mouth when she haven't consume any food in the restaurant. -faint- a thousand times lor. that was when I named her "blink blink" (I pronounced it as bring bring), and everyone also called her bring bring. lol. Got one guy in the group sang "砖石砖石亮晶晶" whenever he saw her. LOL!



Beautiful sunset, isnt it?








Well, this is belgium, just stopped there for a few hours to see Manneken Pis. Bought some chocolates, the SUPER NICE TRUFFLES AND IT MELTED! Stupid. Tin Tin was originated there too! My favourite comic I used to read when I was younger! Then we continued the journey to MY LAND... PARIS!


Day 12, 13 and 14: Paris (France)



I cannot tell you how much I love Paris. When I was there, I saw the Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe, Musee du Louvre... There's only one word to describe: 感动。I really felt it, the atmosphere.. I'M IN PARIS!!! AFTER 8 years of dreaming, I'm once again in PARIS!!!



I didn't want to go to the Eiffel Tower, but everyone went, so I tagged along. It was really a different experience this time round. Last time when I went I didn't really appreciate it, but this trip, I made use of my time appreciating Paris. It's such a shame that I didn't go in to the musee du louvre cos this was my main motive of going there, apart from bio-ing and xian-ing shuai ge mens. HAHA. Mona Lisa's is kept in there, and I am so going back there if there's a chance.


Clinging onto the tower, and I'm NEVER LETTING GO~!!!



After this tour in Eiffel, we wemt to walk around, which is quite unfortunate as that day was Labour Day. No one works on that day! And there was this demonstration by the police or whosoever and roads are blocked. We decided to take the RER (MRT) from the Eiffel Tower to Grands Boulevard to have our dinner, at the same time, walked around. Then this "bring bring" husband very "gay kiang". TMD speak of him the blood will boil one lor. He huh, tell joke also not funny, it's more like suanning people 泼冷水 one lor. Walaoeh. The security guard I asked for directions taught me how to go to the destination and the uncle still told him off, "no! no! That time I came not like that go one.." Like what the hell.. He live in Paris or that gay kiang uncle live in Paris sia.. That time that time.. is how long ago one... Wabiang eh. Like to show off nia.. think he very smart.. His wife and him ah.. Always let people say things behind their back one. I don't deny that I never say anything about them.. I did.



Look at the size of the kebab. Eat until I wanna vomit.

This is the day and night scene from my hotel room.



How can I miss LV when I'm in Paris??!! NEVER! HAHAHA. We went there during the free day cos we were leaving in the evening. So early in the morning, we chionged there, taking the RER (MRT) there. No one knew how to read or speak french so everyone knew I know french so they asked me to ask the person if I know how to go there.

the LV fanatics.

I thought I'd just go in to have a look =x EEEEKS! VERY EX lor, but seriously cheaper than Singapore by a few hundred bucks. We were posing in front of LV and passer-bys were looking at us. One of them even took a picture of me =X So paiseh. LAter the headlines come out and state "young girl spends cash endlessly in LV" wah, like that I die liao. Reputation gone. LOL. (Cos I was holding alot of LV paper bags ma.. Help people to take one...)



I received my first 2 presents from both my parents liao. HAHA and my mom, I can say that this year her birthday present also bigger and fatter than the ones in the last few years. My dad bought her a LV bag (cos I asked my dad to.. Called him ma... See I so filial..). I bought a belt for him =x not LV one la. Then my birthday presents also quite big =x My mom bought me a hp charm keychain in the aeroplane, that's only exclusive for SIA passengers. Well for my dad he asked me to pick an LV bag for my birthday. Haiz. I didn't want it cos it was really ex. When I signed the bill my heart ache like siao. Well. My heart still aches while blogging especially this part.



MAK! I never forget your constipation problem! Look at this 2 big "shit" look alike prunes and I'm sure your shit will flow out smoothly. :D


The man selling kebab. Da bao for ibu kaya.




Nutella with lemon tea!


My flight was supposed to be at 10 plus at night but it had a 4 hour delay so ended up we went to the airport's 4 star hotel to have dinner. Very grand, like attending people's wedding. LOL. Entertaining myself there by playing this grand white piano! Very paiseh cos I didn't manage to play a complete piece. Forgot the notes eh.



Il s'appelle Joseph. =X Everyone know I interested sia.. So paiseh. Took a picture with him HAHAHAHA! I bio tio shuai ge. HAHA. He had his dinner with us sia... Mai siao siao.. He's the french side in charge for the flight delay. Aiya.. Chill man.. I still like the one in holland. hehe. OH. CLICK TO ENLARGE THE PICTURE.. Got see something white beside my head not? Your eyes don't deceive you.. It's a 灵异照片 =X hahahah!! Take a closer look... You actually see a black guy behind me. No kidding! He's not a ghost la! I think he's quite shuai also. I mean compared to the normal blacks la.


Freaking ex right?! 492 euros leh.. convert to singapore dollars... It's about 1000 over bucks liao!



Alas. All good things must come to an end. I'm in the airport and going home! I'm missing Paris!


The in-flight tv. If delay another 2 more hours can claim insurance. Sian. This is actually really cool man. Cos it's very different from the normal SIA aeroplanes. Especially the first class seats. That one is so spacious and comfy lor! Wabiang.. That one is really 一分钱一分货. Slept for 6 straight hours before I watched the Game Plan and some cartoons. The rest of the time I was playing bejeweled and sleeping. Oh ya... SIA got alot of GAYS lor.

Bye bye Paris... :'(


It's blurrish cos I took it when the plane was moving.


When I woke up, I saw this and thought it was really interesting.


Overall... I would say that I enjoyed this trip alot. Especially in Paris. I even thought of being a PR there next time. I'm so going there again. :D
I can't believe I spent my whole day blogging. it's 2243 now.

Labels: