Sunday, May 11, 2008

I've just returned from my Sue Ling jie jie's house.. Felt soooo lazy initially and then I thought of the other time she brought me to eat steamboat at Suntec, so I went. First attempt taking public transport to her house, obviously I took the wrong bus, but luckily I got off in time, otherwise they dunno bring me to some ulu place.

So I walked back to the interchange, took the right bus and head off to her place. She bought me cream puffs from Japan, and gave me my birthday present from hollister but I don't know what is inside.. She told me not to see till my birthday.

My mom didn't know I know how to come to her house, and she was quite shocked. Haha. I walked Pepper around the neighbourhood and she is still as hyper. Hee. Help my cousin to set up and install msn. Seriously she don't know how to use the com =X AND SHE GOT A MACBOOK! Anyway.. I'm going back to watch tv liao. See ya.

Labels: