Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thank you sooo much for everything jii. Appreciate it loads (:

To cut the story short, yesterday we met up to actually celebrate my bday in advance and went to our fave chinatown to have our brunch, xiao long bao and guo tie. then we took the bus up to Bugis and search high and lowwww for my birthday gift. Saw some nice ones, but couldn't decide, cos I want something that is something that has "ji nian jia zhi". SO end up didn't buy anything. After that we ate at this restaurant (I forgot the name), it's a Yun Nan resto and the food was "eat alr super shoik" that kind of feeling, then went to hunt again. We almost went to Orchard, but luckily we didn't. I just went to Orchard the other day, a bit sian, moreover it was a public holiday yesterday... I think there will be a crowd cos Bugis was already really crowded, especially at the "Guan Yin Miao".


Speaking of celebrating my birthday in advance, I feel kinda sad cos I'm actually 20 in a few days time, like I'm not a TEEN ANYMORE!!! HOW SAD. :(

After eating we went to walk again, to digest the food off and burn of the sickening calories! AFTER A WHILE.. (Really awhile) Jiii suddenly turned to me and said,"Muay, later we go and eat cake ok?" Gave her the "vomit" expression. HAHAHA! We really went to eat cake you know! At this restaurant called V8! Ordered Tiramisu and Oreo cheese cake. Guess who foot the bill? Of course it was my dearest ah jii. hehe =X

We didn't wanna go back cos it was still early. So we took a bus to esplanade just to take pictures and "tan tan xin shi". All good things must come to an end. Jii didn't charge her cam batt full, and half way through it "bu zheng qi" and died off. But I had a super great time.

I really have to thank jiji for everything yesterday. Although it was a bit tiring but I enjoyed myself a lot. (Pictures will be up real soon)

I've thought them through! Marketing it is! (Shit manz, the question of "is that what you really want arises again. Ah zut!)

Labels: