Choices.
In life it's always about choosing and whether you choose the right thing, choosing the right path, which ultimately equates to making that right choice. I'm sandwiched between 2 courses that made me go into a huge dilemma. Je dois to think it through tres tres tres thoroughly before I make my choice.
There are a lot of things I wish to blog about, but as this is a public blog of mine, I feel that I have to be a little conservative to eliminate the risk of causing a volcano to erupt. Sorry readers, but maybe if you would like to know, I might tell you personally. I have the right to choose who I want to tell right ? Haha, see, told you it's about a choice.
Anyway, j'ai apprendu quelque chose tres important le dernier soir. I could never have learnt from anyone else. It's what you call optimistic. It begins from the inside and how much you want to see in a different perspective.
Maybe I owe you an apology for talking so harshly last night. I could seriously understand how you feel. Perhaps I was too desperate to help you to walk out of this mess. I know it really difficult to quit in just one day, or rather it's impossible to do it in just a single day, but it takes time. If you have the determination, the heart, the effort to do so, nothing is impossible. As I said, everything takes time. As your friend, I'm always there to support you no matter what you do, and I don't wish to see you ruin your life just like that (maybe you are not aware of that). Maybe to you, your life might mean meaningless to you right now, but I want you to remember, you still have your friends to turn to. I'm helplessly seeing you turning yourself into this state. I feel so sad. I'm sure we can work this out. I will help you, but ultimately you are the one who must help youself to the max. Please take our advice and start helping and walking out of this mist yourself. Jia you. (:
Labels: je pense....

<< Home