Saturday, May 17, 2008

Woke up at 8 this morning and me and jiji met at YCK to go back to school and collect the wedding gown =X No la. It's our graduation ceremony gown. Hehe :D




When I boarded the train at Raffles Place, this ang moh caught my eye and he was standing next to me when we were waiting for the train. When the train arrived, he sat beside me. Walao. HOT sia. He was like wearing this 3/4 khakis and a pair of just do it sneakers, and sunglasses and a polo tee. HE LOOKED SO HOT. I can't help but to peek at him by pretending to turn to his side and look elsewhere =x Haha. Sheesh manz. (Heart racing) Anyway I got off first, and I felt so xing fu. HAHAHA! IDIOT sia me, fan hua chi again.




After collecting the gown, we went to Orchard, had Subway for lunch, and walked to TAKA to visit my ex colleagues at Swarovski. Uncle Aswad was there! SOOOOO happy to see them again.


Went to class with a bag of chocolates (which belonged to jii) and 2 grad gowns. Like da bao xiao bao comme aunty. Felt so lok kok.


La classe a ete bien ce l'apres-midi. J'ai eu beaucoup plasirs dans la classe, surtout mon prof est Manu. Il est tres gentil et il est un "joker". LOL. Feels so weird ecrire la francaise in the blog manz. HAHA!


Finalement je unblocked him already cos it's good to like show face awhile. =X Anyway class was awesome this afternoon, Manu is terribly funny and I can't stop laughing! He's using Malay, Chinese and some other kind of language that no one understands. Gosh manz.. LOL. Alors, I brought a big packet of SWISS chocolates to class and shared with them. They loved it! I love it too! Something really funny happened when Grace offered him my chocolates. The conversation was like that (I will try to be as detailed as possible):


Manu walked into the room and he saw the chocolates and pointed. Actually he was late and tried to take the chocolate from Grace cos she was sitting next to him. LOL.


Manu: C'est quoi? (What's that)

Grace: C'est le chocolat. Mais tu es en retard, donc il n'y a pas de chocolat pour toi. (that's chocolate, but you are late, so there's no chocolate for you.)

Grace: Colette, (in cantonese) you don't want to give him ah?

Me: You give him first la, later you take from this packet lor. Still got a lot.

Grace offers him a bar of chocolate.

Manu: Merci. Ah.. J'aime ca. Il est tres bon. (thanks. ah.. I like this, it's very good)

Grace: Colette brought it here.

Manu: Merci Colette. Et Colette.. Je t'aime.. :D (thanks Colette. And Colette, I love you.)

Me: HAHAHA moi aussi! (hahaha me too!)

Everyone burst into laughter.


Manu then went to off the lights and pretended to take his shirt off! LOL! Everyone was laughing like non stop! As there was another room inside my class, Wendy pointed the room and ask Manu to go in there if he wants to take off his shirt. LOL!! I think he was quite shocked that I will moi aussi him.


After this conversation we continued with lesson. I really love his method of teaching, going slow and steady which is like my pace and I could understand what he was trying to explain. During break time, everyone is still asking about my trip to Europe (this conversation doesn't seem to end, n'est-ce pas?). When I came back from the toilet, Evelyn and Grace were discussing about the earlier conversation about the chocolates. Hahaha! I think I'm another joker -.- I heard, "Yah! I cannot believe you know.. She (ME) actually said me too to him I think her response is very spontaneous cos normally when someone say je t'aime to a girl, she will sure be very shy and blush all that."


"Ya lor ya lor... When she said that just now I was like shocked (eyes opens wide)!"


I didn't know what they were talking about so I asked, and they said they were talking about me and Manu. Then I told them, "Aiya, I didn't know what to answer, and the first thing that came to my mind was moi aussi". LOL. My french.. Private limited sia. HAHAA.


My class continued, and it ended sooo quickly. I love my french class so much man.

PS*I hope jii enjoyed you will enjoy them! ((:

Labels: