I realised that I missed this picture on the previous post when I asked wh if he read my blog. Haha. PS manz, really too many pictures already. Told WH that I'd post up our picture on a separate post. Haha. I HAVE to feature him more often in my blog (he gave me an invitation card), that's what I said in my previous posts! Hahaha!
Went to SIM this morning to get the cert zapped. I don't understand why can't I photocopy myself and send it in. Didn't stay long, 5 minutes and it was done. Drove back to my dad's office, and my dad's other 2 staff were there. Hanged around for about 45 minutes and I drove (alone again!!!) the car back home since they were going for lunch together.
I seriously don't understand why the drivers like to scare people by honking madly and P-platers! Really idiotic manz! Nevertheless I got home safely. :D
Well for once, one has to go on with life no matter how difficult the road may be. Filled with as many obstacles as they can be, these are just tests that stimulate our determination and perserverance. It is not easy to tell you not to think about the unhappiness and look back on yesterdays, but why lock youself up in this world of unhappiness and misery? Open up. Life is yours. How successful or not it will be, depends on how well you control and maintain it. The most important of all, cherish what you have now, otherwise regret later.
Labels: tuesday WOOOO~

<< Home