Wednesday, June 11, 2008

IS it me or... ? I'm going into SIM in less than a month. I am so freaking it out man. I forgot how I used to socialise when I first went into poly, meeting Mak, jii and everyone in MK. I was so scared, and hoped the time passed quickly so that I could go home. After three years, we all got on, became friends, and now, everyone of us just walk on with lives differently. Some work, some continue to study at different Unis and the guys will be going into NS.

And now, a new phase of life will begin, for me. I'm not actually excited to go SIM cos I'm kinda scared of what it will turn out like. Maybe I'm thinking too much, but it really worries me alot. As in what kind of people will I do project with or who will I hang out with.. I hope no one will look at me and say, "Hey! Are you Singaporean?" Sighs.

I just went through my semester timetable and I start at 10 and end at 5. Not everyday though. Omigosh I'm so worried that I don't even feel like going to study anymore. I mean like I'm not the VERY smart SMART nor am I the straight As kind and what worries me the most is that I am very afraid that I'd screw my degree course man. Sheesh. I hope I'll get on with life in the 1.5 years in SIM manz. And I hope hzg will help me through.

Well I just came back from sending my cousin home but before that we went to feed pepper and apparently my mom got mad at her cos she shitted in her cage.. which she is forbiddened to. Showered her cos she stinked. And my mom and cousin got back this morning :D

Yesterday I won 20 bucks from the soccer bet from my dad. Heh. It's an unpleasant incident I don't feel like ranting here. But jii and steamboater knew about it hahaha!

Labels: