Friday, June 13, 2008

Decided to upload the pics that my cousin took in Penang. Actually my mom's kinda zi lian too. LOL.

Favourite place to take pic : Toilet
That's my cousin and mom. Chio bo? LOL
MY MOM. got see her LV bao bao anot ? :D
my mama and her mama.
mama and her papa.


Drove to SIM this afternoon under my mom's company. Drove extra careful =x I'm quite superstitious man, 13th Friday. So I got there and turned into the school and I went up the kerb sia. So scary. Lol. Then when I was parking on the slope, I couldn't find the biting point. The car rolled in front and I had to keep stepping on the brakes. LOL. (Honestly I prefer driving the auto car)



I reached there about 130 something and went to wait around cos they didn't let me in until 150. I was alone and others were coming in pairs, if not in fours. Then I sian half manz. Such a loner. Then jii and wh both asked me the same question. "Got shuai ge anot" LOL. I told them I dun dare to see cos I will feel so paiseh. Hahahah!



Amanda, and another girl from MC and Joyce were there as well. What a coincidence. =X



So the session went on for like 2 hours and I end up going off when they wanted to tour us around in the library. It was supposed to end at 5 but I reached home at 5. My mom then went to the cafeteria and had lunch and went to Bugis. At 4, I was already out so I called to tell her I'd go back first else I'd have to wait for her for quite some time. Almost lost... But I managed to find the way back. Hehe.



I received the graduation photos already! Gosh man... I looked so orbit! From the angle that shot from the bottom.. My face looked so big and fat! OMG. I'd never never scan it in man. Luckily it's only 5 bucks. Heh.

I have to go mug french now! Having the test in 2 weeks time and oral is starting tomorrow!! Excited~

Labels: