Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!

IT is my dad's birthday~Another year older. Anwway I went to my dad's office and helped him to do some shifting of stocks to make space cos there would be a container coming in tomorrow. Then after that we went to wash the cars. Seriously, I don't know why he today birthday still must so pia. He should relaxxx. (:

Meanwhile waiting for him to change into his slippers, I took out a sword which he kept at one corner and asked my mom to snap a few pics for me. Almost all the ones she took was blurred, but some of the funnier ones and the unshaken ones are posted up here! Hehe.



I'm trying not to laugh here but my mom was laughing at my poses. LOL.



HAHAHA like I'm going play baseball. The sword suppose to be sharp one hor. This pic is pretty "shaken".



"hiyaaaaaaaah!" =X


HAHAHA finally my dad walked in when I called for him so many times. LOL then I stabbed him =X HAHAHAH so funny his expression... which is "expressionless". HAHAHA! Cos he was trying to act that he's fainting. lol.

After stabbing him... I killed myself =x=x


My hardworking daddy.


Did you see the big bump on my hand? On the right hand side. Mozzie bite. I saw it with my own eyes that the freaking mosquito was happily sucking my blood, and it hurts while I was spraying the car! I dropped the hose and hit it damn hard and it died. Freaking asshole deserved to die. Whenever I go to my dad's office I need to sacrifice my blood. I remember once I went there, gosh man, the legs and hands kenna mosquito bites. Itchy!

After that we went home and my mom cooked:
#1 Buddha jump over the wall (Fo tiao qiang)
#2 Asam fish
#3 Broccoli with garlic
#4 Noodles

NICE MANZ!!! I wanted to buy a cake for my dad, and he kept saying that he don't want.. And I could also do nothing. Next year next year!



I still can't believe I'm smiling~ (I'm not fan-ing hua chi ok...)

Labels: