Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sometimes I feel really bad after I said something and wished that I did not even say it out. But these are moments of impluse which really could not stop me from anything but to blurt out things that were not meant to be. I know the other party would be so upset, and the word "sorry" doesn't really seemed to be very useful cos what happened, happened.
This paragraph above has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what I am going to blog next.

I want to remind someone here not to be such a wimp. Don't always take others for granted. Don't always make the other person as an excuse to do whatever you want to do. (turns me off cos I know what your motive is from the start.) Pretending to act like a pathetic person to gain sympathy from the others ? Sorry wo bu chi zhe yi tao.

Who, you might be asking. Well like what they say, for me to know and for you to find out.


*hope you know what you are doing :)

Labels: