Was indeeeeeeeeeed a really fun day! I fetched jiii from bedok mrt and off we went to ECP! As you can see from the pics below, jii was so obsessed with the picture taking and I couldn't really bothered with her cos I have to keep my eyes on the road!
There we met wei hong who was working there, and he was really like dark chocolate compared to me and jii. We had lunched there and he joined us later cos my parking coupon haven't expire yet! While waiting the time for the coupon to expire, we went to take photos....
Then after taking pics and all, I dropped wh at the bedok mrt and there you go, jii took some pics with wh sitting behind the van.. lol.
After all the hassle, we went back to my house and parked the car and off we went to PS cos jii needed to go to her office to settle some things and they were eventually SETTLED! :D We cam-whored in the toilet and look at my hair! It's cut short! Well, if you believe...






Took this very funny pic of the combi of me and jii's face. lol.
The journey from Orchard to my house by bus seemed never-ending. Nevertheless... I reached home, totally exhausted.

<< Home