Slept at 5 this morning. Woke up at 10. Watched the match between Spain and Germany and I predicted that Spain would win the cup ! BINGO ! I wanted to stay up till the match start last night but my dad refused to let me. At 1 plus he chased me to bed. At 245 he woke me up to join him to watch the match and I got up a while later. I watched the match unconsciously, as in I was like half dead, sleeping and watching at the same time. I remember everytime after telling my dad, "aiya Spain confirm win one la" I will sleep on the sofa, waking up like a few minutes later and watch awhile and closed my eyes. HAHA! At 5, I couldn't take it anymore, it was the presentation of the cup and I told my dad "wah, I cannot take it already man" and chiong-ed into my room and sleep until I was awoken up by the irritating drilling noise which was caused by the unit below mine under renovation.
I thought I'd get some sleep in the afternoon but I didn't. I did some invoices for my dad (and I'm stuck halfway) and went through some of the projects that me and my poly mates did together. I watched the videos (QM-bad vs good taxi driver, the china and europe trip) and I viewed the pictures of all of us and I've realised we've grown.. So much. Mentally... Physically... I'm being nostalgic. They brought back full of fond memories. Makes me feel like crying. This kind of feeling is so ridiculous that you can't even stop yourself from not thinking of it.
Anyway happy thoughts ! I emailed Manu yesterday night ! Freaking worried and nervous ! I took over an hour to compose the email in french.. Checking the dictionary and conjugation list.. Put in loads of effort in to writing that email and worried that he could not understand what I'm trying to say. And today, he replied !
I emailed him (not because I want to email him) to inform him that I already told Paul about the re-test that he wanted me to tell him, and the other thing was asking him out for dinner WITH US in advance to like have a farewell dinner with Wendy, whose company is going to send her to Dublin for at least a few months to work. It was a shock to me, cos we were classmates since DAY 1 of french class with Christelle. I will really miss her cos she's a very nice person to talk to ! And she's getting married next year in June, and already invited us to her wedding (with partners.. I hope to have a bf soon =x Cos the rest are attached or married except me and Eve! But Eve is going out with this guy also then maybe next year they will turn up together and I'll be the odd one out on the table =x). Aiya I think even if I have a boyfriend I don't think I'll bring him along ? Hmm.. Don't know lah, next year still so freaking long... When the day comes I'll decide then.
Back to the topic. So I was not disappoint with his reply though.. Cos it was what I expect. I told Eve and she said maybe he might feel awkward. Well.. Maybe. But I'll still go. :) Oh he signed off as "Manu la star" !! LOL that's so funny.. Always full of self compliment.
I still feel like a child ! What on earth is wrong with me ? Fickle gemini. I can't seem to make the best decisions, make the right choice... Like today I can think rationally, and the next moment I'm back to myself again ! I really need to grow up. Else I'd turn out to be a disaster.
This week is my official last week to slack and I'll be back to school next monday ! Not exactly looking forward to it but it'll be a new beginning, and the new part of my life.
*bisous bisous* LOL
I'm kissing my monday goodbye.. soon enough..........
Retail theraphy-ing on Tues!
Labels: monday blues

<< Home