Today is the official last day of my holidays. I utilised my time fully and I thought it was well-spent. I met jii today in the afternoon and we went to Changi Airport for lunch. That's right! We had ban mian, the craving that I had been looking forward to. The standard dropped, and they increased the price for both ban mian and soya bean drink. =/ Well anyway my craving was met and I'm satisfied. (:
After that we cam-whored in the toilet, as usual, and end of the day, we shot a total of 160 pictures. =x
So after lunching in the airport, we went back to my house cos I suggested that we should take a spin somewhere. We then decided settle our dinner at ECP. But before, we spent a couple of hours taking more pictures with some accessories I found in my house. Prepare a paper bag cos the pictures below might cause you to be nausea.
Feeling hungry from all the vomitting ? Fret not, there's more to come.
So off we went to ECP, parking was shit cos there wasn't even a parking lot available. We ended up da bao BBQ chicken wings back to my void deck to enjoy the succulent chicken wings.
Delicious. Shoik. Unforgettable chicken-garlic-ky scent lingering in the mouth. Then I drove to Tampines, parked at a nearby HDB carpark (cos it has free parking every sunday) and walked to the mall. Went to Starbucks and had oreo cheese cake and cafe mocha. *Thumbs up*
I couldn't send jiji home cos I'm still not confident and also not very sure of the routes although Singapore is freaking small. :S Next time. (:
So 4 months has passed. In this 4 months I had spent quality time staying at home chionging CSI, working in the exhibition, going on a holiday in Europe, catching up with friends and attending french class where I had and still having lots of fun thanks to Manu who is currently my motivation to love french language even more. I didn't disappoint myself.
I learnt to believe in myself, which is the most important thing for me. I kinda gained a little more confidence ever since I got my french test results back. :D I learnt that studying hard and putting the extra effort in the thing you do, makes a massive difference. Hard work eventually pays off, trust me. (hint: french test) I can't help but to boast a little lah. Pai seh ah. hehe. Then I should show more respect to my parents. ( Thanks jii for the reminder =/)
Tomorrow will be a brand new start cos I will be a Uni student. I will be in there for one and a half years. I will work hard, oh yes I will. You will see me graduate with a degree from RMIT next year. :D

<< Home