Saturday, July 05, 2008

*DRUM ROLLS* (and repeating)
*PLEASE APPLAUD ENDLESSLY*

"Now presenting... Yu Hui's score sheet for the test..."
Yay yay yay WOOOO HOOOOOOO~ ! *cheers*

My effort didn't go down the drain. My efforts of studying bloody hard paid off. I am SO FREAKING proud of myself. I scored 92/100 for the test, and fyi, it's the highest in class =X Thought Grace and Nora would score but they scored 80 plus. :D


He drew on my paper in purple ! hehe so cute. :D


My essay :) 17/20. How did I ever do that ? No idea man, really. He wrote "Excellent essay, Coco!" and at the bottom he said "et Manu aussi" when I wrote that I'd buy loads of chocolates and toys for the children in the orphanage.



Total up, tally the scores, there you go, 92/100. Feel SO SO SO PROUD. I'm sure jii is also proud of me. HAven't tell her yet. Let her see for herself here. Hee.

Those who got below 90 asked manu to give them a few more marks to become 90.. He really did lor, still asked them add how much then can add up to 90 (cos if you get 90 the cert u get will appear as "excellent"). Hehe. Mine's original leh. :D HARD WORK okay..!!! Mai siao siao.

Halfway through class, one guy opened the door of my classroom and we all looked at him and he looked at us and we all were like stunned. Then he said "Oh sorry I thought this was the staircase." (The staircase was just beside our class. So we were thinking that either he is first time on 4th floor or new in af.) LOL ! Then Manu screamed, "Eh ! Toilet is over there not here!" LOL ! So funny manz.


At the end of the class, he decided to play some songs that we love ! Double je and Quand je vois tes yeux. And he started dancing wearing a sailor's cap !



Dancing.... cute hor ? hehe..


Posing...


So damn charming manz.. I can't help but to say MANU IS SO CUTE !


He posed for me !!!


Everyone had the chance to wear it =/ when it was my turn... I wore it and Manu was so horrid that he......


PINCHED MY FACE!!!!!


I borrowed the french cd from him hehe so I have the double je song already ! YAY ! While waiting for the songs to be imported into ITUNES, we took pictures! Of course with Manu la star ! Hehe. And he was so nice, he actually waited for me to finish the importing of songs before he leave. So sweet of him right.. hee. Well eve waited for me too. Then we started to asked him questions, actually I did cos I was flipping through my notebook and asked, and he shared with us. Then he said that in class I didn't talk much, but now I asked so much. HAHA. I realised he's really different the way he is in class and after class. He also said things that made me ponder over.

Evelyn's turn !!


Eve and Paul... Da tou tie !



Me and Evelyn :)


Paul and Eve again !


HAHA Me posing with the hat ! Look cool huh. *whistles*

Feel so shy sia.. When Paul was taking this pic, he said "Wah you all really looked like lovers sia.. Same color clothes sommore.." *blush*


C'est moi et manu !! He looked stiff in here... BUTTTT!
YEAH ! LURRRRRVE THIS PIC ! :D :D :D

I brought a rubber frog to class and he was like "eee so cute huh!" and so I gave him a rubber frog. Hehe. In return, I received a bisou (that i was longing for =X). Remember the "crispy crispy" that I made the other day at my aunty house ? He brought it home cos he said it was nice when I asked him if he wanted it! Hahaha ! Everyone said that it was really nice ! Oh yeah, I have this 2 new classmates, and they are police officers lor ! Walao, how cool is that lah. SUPER DUPER COOL LOR.

When we were leaving Manu teased me by saying that I wanted bisou bisou... Hehe. Then I told him that it isn't real. =x So then me and eve went to walk around in town and I bought a shorts from DP cos my shorts was really loose and it was almost to the verge of dropping. Can even see my undies =/ Had mos burger and it's quite nice. Quite like it. In fact it's better than McD. My first MOS burger. I never eat them before =X




forgot to rotate psps.



So you'll only see 3 more weeks of Manu's post in here, in my blog. He's going on a holiday with his family to Thailand for A MONTH.. No kidding, ONE FULL BLOODY MONTH, and Bernadette is gonna cover him while he's away. Sheesh man I think by then my Saturdays will be like normal again. You won't see me Manu this Manu that... Shucks I'm so gonna miss him. But I'm awaiting next SAT! :D
*SIGHS* I felt that taking up french was such a right choice.


AFTER ALL THIS, I STILL HAVEN'T FORGET MY BESTEST NINJA MATE - DONNIE AKA MAK's birthday falls on the 5th July :D JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE MON AMIE !!!

bian mian day tmr !!! WOOO HOOO~ And monday, first day in school (:

Labels: