Friday, July 11, 2008

Yesterday I saw Lin Zhi Ling, Zhang Zhen and Zhang Feng Yi at PS !!! It was me and jii's jalan jalan time when we saw this mini stage and so many people crowding around waiting.. for some artistes.. Didn't know that this was for the promotion of Red Cliff. (Heard that this movie is damn nice.. Spent US$18 million ? If I'm not wrong.)
But before that we met sab to take our masks (finally here) we had dinner at Subway (again). It was tiring for us .. We felt sleeping by just waiting for them to arrive.. Took like 45 minutes to come manz.. All these celebrities so dua pai one.. Haiz. But we managed to see them lah. HAha so below are some pics I took.. Damn it lor I forgot to bring my digital camera... If not got close up shot.




Labels: