Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm so gonna pen down my happy Saturday except that I'm being attacked with the horrible durian stench. :D Bear with me, it's gonna be quite a long one ! (Don't just scan scan hor.. Read it ah. :p )

So I left house at 115, went to my cousin's place to pass her something then chionged to Newton. Yup I drove there. :D It's actually not a big deal but I felt so tired, and today the brian wasn't working. It's on off mode.. Even until now. Feel so lazy to blog, but as I thought of the happy incident just now, I'm so overjoyed... I'm over the mooooooooon.

(WH asked me to "describe my feelings" and so I have to use alot of descriptive words to describe =/)

When I reached af, turned into the carpark to insert the cashcard in the machine but I was stuck outside the barricade for 10 minutes. As I couldn't reach the machine to insert my cashcard, I went down from the car and manually put it in and expected it to come out. There it went in, and never came out. I was stunned for a moment and I pressed the "Help" button vigorously. I kept pressing and said "Hello hello hello ?!!!" but no one replied. Panicked, flustered, irritated, f words all came out, I called my dad for help who was unfortunately still in Malaysia. Now that I think it back, I believe it was quite a stupid move. I should have gone into af counter and asked for help (which was what my dad told me to). =.= At that time I was quite scared cos I was afraid that people would horn cos they would be thinking that why this van was obstructing the entrance.

I ran all the way and asked the receptionist if someone could help, and she told me the guard would be there shortly to assist me. When he came, he asked me to reverse my car cos it wasn't aligned with the machine. Weird. What has it got to do with alignment ? So he tried again, and it didn't work. And so he let me in and said to look for him after class and that he would have to collect cash from me.

Then after that I went to class, I was the first to reach, and actually wanted to bring my laptop up and use the wireless to surf the net before class start. But I didn't. So I rotted in class for about 30 minutes and Manu came in his usual tshirt and 3/4 demin shorts. Here comes the interesting part. (I shall type the conversation in english)


Manu: Coco ca va ?
me: moi ? ehh pas mal. (not bad)

(he then asked all of us ca va ca va and then.....)

Manu: Eh Coco, did you bring the cd ?
me: *eyes wide open* CD ? OH SHIT I forgot !!!
Manu: Ehh, you bluff me huh..
me: NO!! I really forgot to bring !
Manu: Really ? You forgot to bring ?!! Even the original one ? *disbelief look*
me: Is it urgent ?
Manu: YES !!! Shit.. I'm going to die..
me: Why ???
Manu: Because of you !!!

me to evelyn: Wah, hear that anot, he's going to die because of me...

Then I took out the original CD with the box and gave it to him and said "Bluff you.." and grinned at him lol. I then opened the CD to pretend to check and he helped me to open the CD box.

Manu: Where is the burnt copy ?
me: AHHHH I forgot to put it inside !!!
Manu: *eyes wide opened* Shit ! You are not bluffing me again right?
me: No ! Of course not ! I really forget ! Hmm.. Then how ?
Manu: Coco.. I am going to kill you.

Manu went out of the class to take the exercises that he prepared.

me to evelyn: Wah now I'm going to die in his hands. :D

When Manu returned, I said, "Manu, I have a present for you."

I took out a DIY-ed paper bag, which inside I kept the burnt CDs and handed it over to him.

Manu: Aiya Coco.. terrible ah..
me: Manu, 3 CDs, 3 bisous (kisses). Plus lots of GST, service charge, tax and interests.
Manu: Wah. Can I bargain ?
me: No.
Manu: Okay. After class.

LOL LOL LOL. I was only kidding with him =X

Then while I was doing my exercises, he asked me if I burnt the last few sound clips in CD2 cos previously I had emailed him saying cos there wasn't enough space in the blank CD, which I saw wrongly in the first place. LOL. Then I said, "No, I squeezed everything into CD1." *grins* He then gave me the look wah which I suddenly became soft all over. =x

Then the lesson continued with alot of interruptions with a lot of teasing from the peeps. He even mentioned that it was his last lesson with us today, and that after he returns from his trip he would finish intermediate with us. Happy ! Not going to change teacher ! Whoopie !

I did alot of crappy stuff in class, although my brain wasn't functioning and I didn't felt like doing the exercises. And I played rebel. LOL. When he was handing me the paper, I refused to take from him. lol. Chek arc ah.

I stared at WL's chocolate muffin which was ultimately sinful... when he bought it from Olio...

Then after class, I bid farewell, and wished him have a good vacation and he said, "Coco, 3 bisous." HAHA Then I was like, "Huh, really ?!" Then he said, "Okay 4 bisous." Then pecked 4 times, then I said, "10 10 10." HAHAHA greedy me :D Enough to keep me happy for the entire month. Then he kissed Nidaa and Evelyn twice and said "Nidaa got husband already, twice is enough."

The guard was uber nice. After class I went to look for him and he told me that he wasn't gonna charge me for the parking. Hehe. Cool ah. :D I tong panged Evelyn home cos I went over to my aunty's place to meet them and had dinner with grandparents at Changi Village. Not very nice the seafood. =/ I ate 2 sea snails. hahah. Quite nice.

Then I came back, long time no chat de Nick came to talk to me. So funny man the conversation.. Click to enlarge.



I didn't even get the chance to clarify that Manu is my teacher after I pranked on him. LOL. Next timeeee. HAHAHA.

MY mom was watching the tv and I was beside her.. And suddenly there was this commercial about the show that Ming Dao was acting in it, and she asked me, "Eh you still like Ming Dao or the fa guo ren?" Guess what my answer was ? LOL.

"Of course nu nu (the nickname I gave him) lah! Ming Dao only can see on tv nia, nu nu is reality."

Ahhh.. As I blogged, the horrendous durian smell is still hovering around the house especially in the refrigerator. I can't stand it, really. Disgusting.. TO ME. I'm never gonna open the refrigerator until the smell is gone. :D

SATURDAY ROCKS !

Labels: