Every Sunday I have this funny feeling which is, I haven't had enough of french, like haven't "tuo shen". It kinda acts as a distraction cos I can't really focus on producing any ideas for my projects. I'm still stucked at where I stopped on Friday.
My mind now is full of french, french and french ! *sighs*
And now I'm listening to the french CD that I imported for Manu the other time. I have listened to it almost everyday, whenever I'm connected to the internet.
Now that I know Manu is continuing to teach my class, I'm really reconsidering whether to skip the last hour of lecture in October in SIM to attend french class, but I really don't know yet. It's still about 2 months away and I still have tons of time to think it over. I think a lot people will ask me to skip french cos the degree is more important. Well I agree... I'm not doing this for anyone though. I'm doing this for myself.
I need someone to talk. But somehow I just can't find anyone.
While I was waiting to watch channel 46's show at 10, I left channel 5 on and the news was on. I saw this disaster that the Qantas had a hole of about 3 metres. It was quite a terrible news and many thought they were going to lose their lives. One guy got interviewed and he said that he just grabbed his passport and kept it in his coat just in case his body was found and easier for identification. Sighs.
How precious life is ! While some people are trying to torture themselves and say how their life sucks and all these... I think they should experience some "life-threatening" situations then they know how life is short and precious.
Lesson learnt.
Labels: maybe...

<< Home