Something to look forward to... Friday. :D
Anyway today is a DISASTER. Don't really feel happy cos a series of bo liao things happened on the way and to school, my aunty's house and on the way back home.
First I waited for 10 minutes for the damn lift cos people were moving house so they were moving the furniture up and down and it took a long time. Problem is, when the lift came up, it went all the way up to the 21st floor and then stopped at every floor. HAIZ. Then nevermind. Luckily there was still a place for me to get in. Fitted me just perfectly. LOL. Cos I was carrying my laptop and all my barangs... Gosh it was heavy. Then when I went into the lift, I stood perpendicular to the door of the lift, which meant that there was someone in front and behind me. So the auntie standing behind me, she could be categorised as a fucked up bitch, said something to an Indian auntie that directly offended me.
"I don't like girls with long hair.. You know they will always flick their hair on your face." Fucked up right ? I turned to look at the indian auntie, then stare at the bitch. I wanted to shoot her back, on other hand, thinking that I should just keep quiet to give her face, which I regretted eventually. When I got out of the lift, I turned back and gave her an angry stare. *points middle finger* Wah if I see her again I'd really slap her in the face. Asshole.
My group met up earlier for the project before lecture. I thought we got nowhere but we just have to hang on... HAIZ. Then lecturer of buyer behaviour is really like .... =/ Wanna act slang but cannot slang. She has HK accent but wah she damn jia lat. See her face keep smiling and smiling.. I feel so irritated. OH. I thought she looked like the GSC tutor in NYP =X
After the lecture, I chionged to my aunty's house in Tampines. My mom and grandparents were already there. MY aunty cooked the best chicken wings and pig stomach soup. The chicken wings were freaking juicy and succulent... And when you tear open the meat, wah... juice will flow out one man.. So shoik. But I limited myself to 2 pieces :D 2 bowls of soup. Woo dinner settled.
Driving part - - - haiz. I really hate people to tell me how to drive when I am driving lor. It is just so irritating that when you are driving and the person beside you ask you to stop when you can go. Walao.. Today is a horrid day manz. VERY VERY HORRIBLE.
Labels: stupid thursday afternoon

<< Home