Alrighty! Let me share my incredibly busy week with you right here, right now !
As you all know, I went crazy when the 2008 Olympics held in Beijing started 2 Fridays ago, and ever since then I woke up early in the morning and stayed in front of the tv just to catch a glimpse of the phenomenal Michael Phelps competing in the Water Cube. His goal for this Olympics was 8 gold medals, and he did achieve all 8. Only the match yesterday of 100m butterfly, he almost lost, cos he was the second last to reach the other end of the pool, but the last 50, he was outstanding. He won the guy who got silver by just a mere 0.01 second and I got so excited and I even kept my fingers crossed. Gosh. So he broke the record that was created by Mark Spitz 36 years ago and became the new record holder of achieving 8 olympic gold medals.
As a hard-core fan of his, I'm really really proud of him.
Having said that, I might be going to London to watch the Olympics in 4 years' time ! I should start saving now. HAHA.
"Dream as big as you can, anything is possible". - Michael Phelps
He is my idol. AND I LOVE HIM !!! =x
Tonight Singapore would be facing China in the table tennis women's finals. But seriously, we have to bring in foreign talent just to win that medal. This is the reason why taxes increase. To use our hard earned money to pay the government to pay them. Sighs. Anyway the table tennis player from China would be the one bringing home the money but not a Singaporean. A Chinese from China representing Singapore. =/ Well I don't know but hopefully she wins a gold later. Put the Olympics aside.
Just recently I spoke to Evelyn on the phone, and she asked me to give up Manu so that he could belong to her. =.= What childish thoughts. It didn't really get me pissed off, but I was quite surprised that she actually claimed that I "snatched" Manu away from her. If this is the case that caused a strain in our friendship, then I think it's not worth it. Don't you agree with me too ?
The last post I didn't have a chance to explain why I was really pissed was because I was still doing my project. I choose not to think about it.
Oh yea. Back to what I wanted to say. Hmm.. How should I start ? Basically this guy just came up to me in msn and told me Manu was going out with this married woman who had 2 kids and who happens to be the in charge of schedules and because of their so called "relationship" everyone was unhappy with him cos according to that particular guy who told me this, said that Manu had the advantage to the schedules. Who is being so busybody ? Sorry but it's confidential. He even said that Manu was trying to act cool and said that he was a disgusting guy that just puts an act in front of everybody.
This piece of information seriously got me intrigued. I don't even know if it's true. Maybe he made it up ? I have no idea. He said he told me this just to "warn" me. Warn me for what, right ? "Just to warn you in case you are tempted to be seduced by him." THIS was what he told me. *faints* Really, I almost fainted but I stared at the msn window in disbelief, which caused me to be really pissed off too.
Okay. So you might be thinking that the bisous that he gave was one of the "seducive" moves, but I don't think so. It's just a custom for the french to exchange kisses, no ?
He even told me that if I had the chance to go close with the other people who are closely connected to AF, they would tell me that Manu is a hypocrite.
Let me make myself clear.
First of all, I don't care if Manu is a hypocrite cos eventually he is just a teacher over at AF. I am also ultimately a student who goes to AF every Saturday afternoon just to learn french and have fun. Agree?
Next. I don't even interfere with his personal life, so what right has this guy to poke his nose into other's personal life ? This is ridiculous !
If he is trying to create a bad impression of Manu in front of me, I'd just have to say it's not going to work. My liking for Manu is just as simple as how I used to like EP during poly days.
Conclusion? I will just go on with my life and stay away from this guy. He's really a creep when you know him deep in and out. He's not as good as I think he is. He's making me lose interest in french.
Labels: olympian michael phelps

<< Home