Lecture was so boring that I spent the 1.5hours talking and chatting about the Olympics and bio-ing shuai ges =X
I'm proud to say that I'm an official pro short-cutter, cos I found all the staircases from the carpark to lecture theatre. Speaking of that I almost went to the wrong lecture theatre just now. :S
Next, I'm also sooooooo proud of Phelps. I think his goal of achieving 8 gold medals will come true. How I wish I could be like him, so motivated. He inspired me a lot. Sheesh I'm still hesitating whether to buy the tshirt online or not, cos according to my friend she told me that shipping fee from the US to S'pore cost $30. =/ If that's the case, I'd be spending like... almost 50 sing bucks for that shirt. So unworthy.
Anyway after lecture I went to King Albert Park Mac. First time buying Mac by driving thru. LOL. I was such a sua koo jeng. Luckily my friend told me about the Olympic cup thing, cos this week is the last week. I got the swimming cup ! Hee. Haven't been eating Mac ever since poly days were over.
Now I'm waiting for the swimming heats to start again. Catch Phelps later at 8 ! :D
Labels: i heart phelps :)

<< Home