I'm pooped out !
Woke up at 8 to get prepared for the BB lecture. I scared myself when the alarm didn't go off, and I saw the time, 7.58am, 2 mins early. After lecture I drove us to Great World City to do our project.... Actually to racky the place out. Damn it lor, the store we chose, closed down already. =.= ANYWAY, I learnt a huge huge lesson, which is, NEVER NEVER DRIVE TO GREAT WORLD.. or Orchard Road. Sighs. Tell you the few reasons why.
#1. Parking fee is really ex. I parked there about 3.5 to 4hours and it cost me about 6 bucks.
#2. The way down to the carpark is reeeeeeallly narrow. And when your car is huge, it is necessary that you have a good judgement, otherwise.. Confirm hit the wall.
#3. Know your roads well. =/ I almost got paranoid when I couldn't find great world.
#4. ERP gantrees. THAT could be a killer. HAve enough money in your cashcard. =//
#5. Know your way home. I almost died there just now. I missed the exit to CTE. Luckily further up there was ECP. THANK GOD.
Reason to go to Great World:
#1. It's near Zouk =x
Oh I didn't tell you about my cousin yesterday. His maths is horrible. I mentioned that I was going to his house to tutor him right. RIIIIIGHT. Oh my gosh. Just imagine a question like, "Each side of an equilateral triangle is...?" Simple right. Guess what my cousin told me ? "40 degrees."
I was like staring at him in disbelief. I asked, "how you get 40 degrees?"
He can very the "qing song" and tell me, "180 divided by 3 lor.."
Then I asked him, "180 divided by 3 is 40 meh ? Use your calculator and calculate and see."
*faints* The result of being tooo dependent of the calculator. Jia lat man. Today is his math paper 2 for prelim. My god... I cannot imagine how he'd fare for his N levels. *worried*

<< Home