Thursday, September 11, 2008

My gosh. It has been such a tiring week and today I can finally slack a little...

I haven't been getting enough sleep, ever since Monday started, I slept at 4am in the morning and chionged to school for lecture which started at 10. I didn't drive, my dad drove me there cos my parents were worried that I would lose my concentration while driving. Anyway I managed to sit through the lecture and after that we continued with project meeting. I was brain dead-ed by then. I wasn't productive in the project meeting and I got kinda pissed by one of my project mates.

My grandma's room is FINALLY gonna have a make-over real soon. Gosh. I have been bugging my dad to change everything so I could have a proper study space instead of doing it on the dining table which is meant for dining and ended up becoming my study area. Full of books and stationaries.

So I chiong-ed DC practically from Sunday, right up till yesterday night at 8pm before I finally completed my part, sent it in for editing etc etc. There was a mental block right in the middle of my brain.. I could feel it ! Argh ! There's still 3 more projects pending, and we are all going nuts about them.

Today is the day I can finally take a little break from the projects, cos I'm really really tired ! I was really under mental stress, waking up from shock when my alarm didn't go off everyday... Cos I thought I overslept and was late for school. Goodness.
Yesterday I still taught at NL Primary =/ Sounds unbelieveable but I still survived there. I don't think my future profession would be a teacher cos the kids are horrible. I even sent one out of the classroom. =x Actually I don't think I feel professional when I'm teaching. I just feel it's really dry and nothing excites the kids nor myself. It's just so boring. Even I am the one who teaches and I still feel boring. IT's so tough to keep their volumes down. Gosh and they talk so soft ! Especially the girls.. Talk like ants like tt sia.. Really cannot listen and the indian students have the indian accent and they speak so fast and i'm like huh? can u repeat again ? Sighs.
During the lesson when I was teaching, some girls were doing DIY stuff, folding paper here and there, stapling and playing with ... whatever they had lah, so I told off the entire class when they were really noisy and threatened them to stay back until 5. Then some of them came up to me and said that they had tuition and all.. Got one indian boy is exceptionally irritating lor. He kept coming up and when I said I want to end at 5, he kept mumbling to me and said he need to go off at 3.30 cos he was having tuition, then he came up with a SUPER SUPER LAME EXCUSE ok.. which was telling me that he felt pain on his private parts, and he was like touching there lah. =/ OMG I'M LIKE OMG OMG OMG ! SHIT WTH am I going to do sia ? I can't ask him to strip and then check right, it's like psycho lah ! Wah piang eh, I was like embarrassed and looked at other students to "translate" what he was talking about. Then another indian boy came and told me, "teacher teacher, I bring him to the general office.." Then that indian "painful" boy said,"oh no need i dun need to go to the general office..." Then I asked him, "Then what do you want me to do ? Go back to your seat and sit down." Everyone cracked up LOL.
LOL. He bo bian but he had to sit through until 3.30pm, and after that he just "got better" when 3.30 was nearing. LOL.
After class two indian girls came up to me and gave me their DIY folding paper thingy, which I told them off during class. lol. Didn't know mah. They even wished me "Happy Belated Teacher's Day" and one even gave me a hacks sweet. LOL. So sweet of them hahaha but it felt good that someone still remembers. =x

Ok lah anyway I don't know when I will blog again, but I just wanna wish the guys that are going to the NS tomorrow, next week or next month or whenever hahaa, have a great time in there hahaha. :D See you all real soon.

Labels: