Sighs.
J'ai ete une mauvais semaine ! Je pense que ce mois, il ira etre une mauvais mois aussi. Je ne crois pas !!!!!!!
summerise everything ah.. No time to blog also...
MANU'S BACK. HE got STUNG by jellyfish. French class was great. Couldn't stand a guy from RI. He thinks he's very pro. PUH-LEASE. RI peeps are a bunch of ----- up fellas. arrogant arrogant arrogant. humph !
Went chilling out at arab street. SHI SHA !!! With Ying Ying, Paul and Eve and me. discussing about the trip to France next year. =/ She said something that really got on my nerves. When Paul said that if Manu were to go, I'd be happy. Then I don't who or what go and say something then she replied, "I don't want any other guys except manu". =/ OK. Not pissed yet. *ren*
Then i think paul said, "Wah if you bao ka liao then Colette how?" Her response was (i rmb this very vividly) "Eh Colette then we share lah ok ok ? But when I wake up I must see him and when I sleep you can have him until 6am."
=.= OK. PISSED. (Thanks ah.. until 6am.)
Aiya heck care whatever man.
I don't think I'm blogging until my projects are over cos this month will be a killer for me manz. I almost beng kui last week lor. It was the shi sha and wii-ing session that brought me back to life.

<< Home