After alllllllllllllll the hard work I've done, my pay check is finally here ! It's MORE than the pay I got for IPP and I got lesser working hours. :D But white hairs are emerging lah.
The kids are performing better, I suppose, cos they were more participative. I'm quite satisfied with their performance and they are making lesser noise. Thank god. This is the first time I didn't feel my throat burn.
Speaking of which, tmr's MR lecture has been cancelled cos Jonas (lect's name) isn't feeling well. That's the good news, cos no lecture ma. The bad news is, tomorrow one of us still got to go down to submit the project, latest by 5pm. Like wth man. That's so stupid man like why can't they postpone it to submit it on the day of the make up lesson ? This will be wasting of transportation costs. Argh. Can't stand it.
Sighs. I need retail therapy.
Labels: pay check day

<< Home