I didn't know I blogged so much that with like 7 more posts, I'll hit 700.
Heh. I'm blogging in my new room :) Everything is so nice here. The only thing I lack is the bed. So sad manz, I can only move in at the end of the month cos of the shipping =/
Aiyo, and today I really worked my ass off man. I cleared almost everything, my poly notes, textbooks and other barangs... I threw it all away although I can't bear to, but no choice... Too much things at home and it collects dust. Speaking of which, I managed to clear the stuff on my shelf and my computer table. It's like freaking clean and tidy now. AND I really hate cleaning up.
My mom even cleared the barangs near the rubbish chute... Got so many xiao qiangs and I felt so disgusted. I had goosebumps. Damn er xin. Speaking of xiao qiang, there is not a possible reason for me to miss out xiao hu. Wah that one is even more worse. It was hiding behind the damn painting just near at my desktop table and all the while I had been using desktop. =/ It was HUGE and FAT. Geees. Both my parents were so funny in the kitchen, battling out with both xiao hu and xiao qiang. Eventually I think we will lose, cos they will return, I don't know why but my house has alot of these kind of creatures that like to come and stay in my house =X But that afternoon, they lost cos my mom poured hot water onto xiao hu and xiao qiang =X
DISGUSTING !!!!! I KNOW !!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!
Okay okay I really cannot go on... It's freaking me out. FREAKING GROSS !!!
Oh and we went to the temple just now and the green HZG came ! :)
Labels: spring cleaning

<< Home