Monday, November 24, 2008

I felt so insulted yesterday.

I drove my mom to the market in the morning and the carpark was practically full-house. So I waited for like 5 minutes before I found another parking lot. So as usual I parked, but the space was quite small and narrow but if the judgement is right, sure can go in.

So it's like the butt of the car went in first, then it was so narrow that I almost but didn't touch the car next to me. Then there was this uncle who was looking at me non-stop ever since I started parking, stood next to the car. HIS car. Haiz. I felt really insulted cos this was the first time it happened to me. When I came down of the car, I came down I almost screamed at him. Despise me as a P-plate driver... GTH lah !

Labels: