SIGHS !
It could be considered a fun and sian day for me.
First, tell you the sian thing. Haiz. I almost strike 4d first prize. Darn it. I bought 3721 and it came out 3724. Freak man. If not I would have won like 5000 bucks. GRRR.
The fun thing was, we celebrated jii's bday at kbox @ Marina Square. IT was really interesting especially when that guy friend of jii's sang.. hahahaha and I kept looking at him in disbelief. LOL. Then Ivan was like making fun of me, keep saying that I look at him. HAHAHA ! Reason being he sang out of tune really bad. I dunno if he's acting or really like that =x hee
But I had great fun. Got time I will upload the pics cos right now I feel so sian cos of the idiotic 4d.
Labels: sian ah - almost striked 4d

<< Home