Woah. It's finally over. The load on my shoulders seems to be lighter by a little. Now I'm worried just sitting by the computer and waiting for the results to be out next month, which is less than a month away. Gosh.
Well this month has been really crazy, there were tears - a lot of them, really late bed-time and getting up really early before dawn to mug like farkin hard. And each point I memorised, the next moment I forget. I miss MR class in poly. I miss Uncle KM ! =x
All these while I have a couple of people that were so supportive of me, and I really appreciate their listening ears and of course, to people who encouraged me...
All these while I have a couple of people that were so supportive of me, and I really appreciate their listening ears and of course, to people who encouraged me...
Firstly... Thank you:
Mummy - She drove me to school, waited for me, jia you-ed for me, go and pray and pray and pray the gods =x, made her specially brewed "8 bao" tea and took care of me so well...
Pop - Although he didn't say anything much, but I know he is really worried about me...
Eling Wong - My cousin who always listens to my complains, tells me lame jokes to cheer me up..
and last of all how could I miss out my dearest jiiiiiiiii. I owed it to her. Called her, consulted me, like the situation of falling out of love, but heck who gives a damn to love. Encouraged me so much, I think she almost turned deaf listening to my rantings. But the thing is, she didn't complain.
Thanks to all taggers who tagged me :)
I think this is just a reflection for me. Now that I look back, the days were really horrible, and I can't take the fact that the amount of stress pressing so hard on me. I know this sem I won't be able to do well, nor neither I may pass, but this is one period that I won't forget. It really was as bad as you and I have not expect it initially.
After these exams, I only can say ang mohs are really inhuman(e). They SCREW you hard like no one's business. Make us study the entire book and came out only less than 50% of what was asked to study. tmd。
Finally something to look forward to, tomorrow they are coming to fix the cupboard, bed and light !
Oh and I went to grammaire class just now, it was bloody serious. I wasn't used to it. Sighs. I'm off to shower ! Toodles.
Labels: EXAMS OVER

<< Home