Friday, October 31, 2008

"wu yan bo yan, zheh yi cheh sui yan.. " (sing it in hokkien)

SIGHS ! What a song. I think I really have to leave it to fate.

Anyways, I thought I was quite nice today, sending my mom to the market, waited for her and sent her back after she was done with her marketing. Oh yeah, I suddenly thought of the cabby, he changed my perception of them. He was quite nice, cos I was looking for a parking lot just now and he suddenly came and quickly left and signaled to me, asked me to park into the lot that he came out. Wow, I thought it was quite amazing. Usually those inconsiderate cabbies are really inconsiderate, cos whatever they do they'll blast their horn at you and refuse to give the way etc etc. Well ok I think I'm quite emotional haha but I still stick by what I have to say about cabbies, not all are nice, practically all are nasty =x (my uncle is a cabby and I don't know if he's nice or not, I mean of course when he's not driving he's nice but once he's behind the wheel... =x =x)

PS/ I can get nastier =x

I can't help but sigh.

SIGHS !

Tomorrow is the start of taxi 3, advanced level ! My goodness, one year is approaching fast. Another few more months we are gonna say bye bye 2008 hello 2009.

Gosh what am I thinking ?

I'm really trying to stay calm but I think it's hopeless, and I don't want to say it anymore cos readers might be really frustrated to see me complaining about this and that, and I'm annoyed too. SIGHS !

I don't even dare to give it second thoughts.

Labels: