c'est moi.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Let's see.. When was the last time I felt happy ?
Ah ok. It's Oct 12 !
17 days and counting, without happiness. =/
posted by c'est colette! at
8:49 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I'm so stressed out ! I'm sooo stressed until I'm ...
*cries*i am NOT even halfway through my notes. Jus...
I think blogger has gone haywired. It has gone ser...
Actually I think I'm quite pathetic or should I sa...
omigod seriously, studying for exams is taking my ...
I really dread studying ! I'm so so so scared that...
OH MY GOSH !!!!! SOMEONE KILL ME PLEASE ! I'M ...
I'm getting lazy and tired.. AND WORRIED !!! ARGH !!
Stupid course coordinator bloody hell don't bother...
Oh gosh. The france trip is giving me a headache !...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home