I think blogger has gone haywired. It has gone seriously mad like me too. I can't align my post properly. The buttons are all gone.
Today I chilled out by not studying, but went to pray my grandma which was a last minute decision. Then OH ! Me and my parents went to look for the celing light for the new room. The person came to the house and paint, and I'm really satisfied with the color. As far as I'm concerned, it's a really sweet color and I feel good when I see that colour. Heh. Guess what color is it ? Light pink. HAHA. I always hated pink, but that pink to me is fresh. :)
I settled on a "mont blanc" shaped-like celing light. It's really cute and unique. I just want Uncle Weng (the contractor) to finish up the work quickly. I'm really psyched to move into the new room. Now that painting is done, the next thing they are going to do is wax the floor. Then do up the cupboards, study table and bed and voila, I'm gonna have a room warming party. LOL.
Later in the afternoon I went to Chinatown and had lunch. Gosh it was really fulfilling. Then went to pop's office to help him with car-washing. I try to be nice to mes parents, I mean, see how much they have done for me. I couldn't ask for more. Well, probably I could ask for a car. =/ Ah forget it, pop will never agree to it. He only drives the ah pek mercedes. =x (don't tell him I said that!)
Guess what ? I'm still worrying about yesterday's paper. And now the stress is on again, for the monday's paper, 2 weeks from now. Oh gosh, I really don't think I would fare well in the exams. I mean it's good to aim high, but I think it's hopeless for me. Things always turn out unexpectedly. When I feel positive, things turned out negatively. So with all these unexpected happenings, how am I going to feel positive ?
They say if you remain positive, the battle is half won. I'm trying hard to build up the confidence and changing to be more optimistic, but sometimes it's really tough. Not that I haven't try it, I tried !
Sighs, I will try. I want to be like my idol ! MP !
Anyways, I went to interchange just now to the cash converter, wanting to sell my used printer and scanner, VCR and scooter. LOL ! It was really hilarious, I felt so embarrassed when riding the scooter. Haha. Guess how much I managed to sell it ? $4 ! HAHAHA ! Pop was like, who needs the 4 bucks anyway ? I spent the $4 on goreng pisang and green bean paste, whatever you call it, and got back 40 cents change.
Oh yeah, next Saturday I'm going to register for Taxi 3 (french advance level) ! Know why ? Cos Manu is the teacher ! HAHAHA oh gosh I feel so shy =x And I registered for grammar class ! It's like I would be seeing him 2 times per week. I think taxi 3 will be tough. But it's worth a try :) I'm giving Manu a chance to prove that I can cope with advance level. Okay we all know that's an excuse. Hee.
J'ai besoin de faire au regime ! J'ai mangee beaucoup recentmment. Il faut que j'arretes. :)
Today I chilled out by not studying, but went to pray my grandma which was a last minute decision. Then OH ! Me and my parents went to look for the celing light for the new room. The person came to the house and paint, and I'm really satisfied with the color. As far as I'm concerned, it's a really sweet color and I feel good when I see that colour. Heh. Guess what color is it ? Light pink. HAHA. I always hated pink, but that pink to me is fresh. :)
I settled on a "mont blanc" shaped-like celing light. It's really cute and unique. I just want Uncle Weng (the contractor) to finish up the work quickly. I'm really psyched to move into the new room. Now that painting is done, the next thing they are going to do is wax the floor. Then do up the cupboards, study table and bed and voila, I'm gonna have a room warming party. LOL.
Later in the afternoon I went to Chinatown and had lunch. Gosh it was really fulfilling. Then went to pop's office to help him with car-washing. I try to be nice to mes parents, I mean, see how much they have done for me. I couldn't ask for more. Well, probably I could ask for a car. =/ Ah forget it, pop will never agree to it. He only drives the ah pek mercedes. =x (don't tell him I said that!)
Guess what ? I'm still worrying about yesterday's paper. And now the stress is on again, for the monday's paper, 2 weeks from now. Oh gosh, I really don't think I would fare well in the exams. I mean it's good to aim high, but I think it's hopeless for me. Things always turn out unexpectedly. When I feel positive, things turned out negatively. So with all these unexpected happenings, how am I going to feel positive ?
They say if you remain positive, the battle is half won. I'm trying hard to build up the confidence and changing to be more optimistic, but sometimes it's really tough. Not that I haven't try it, I tried !
Sighs, I will try. I want to be like my idol ! MP !
Anyways, I went to interchange just now to the cash converter, wanting to sell my used printer and scanner, VCR and scooter. LOL ! It was really hilarious, I felt so embarrassed when riding the scooter. Haha. Guess how much I managed to sell it ? $4 ! HAHAHA ! Pop was like, who needs the 4 bucks anyway ? I spent the $4 on goreng pisang and green bean paste, whatever you call it, and got back 40 cents change.
Oh yeah, next Saturday I'm going to register for Taxi 3 (french advance level) ! Know why ? Cos Manu is the teacher ! HAHAHA oh gosh I feel so shy =x And I registered for grammar class ! It's like I would be seeing him 2 times per week. I think taxi 3 will be tough. But it's worth a try :) I'm giving Manu a chance to prove that I can cope with advance level. Okay we all know that's an excuse. Hee.
J'ai besoin de faire au regime ! J'ai mangee beaucoup recentmment. Il faut que j'arretes. :)
Labels: my well-spent sunday

<< Home