IT'S TIME TO RANT. (I'm sorry if I sound harsh but I really feel bu gan yuan)
Bloody hell I said I hated OB means I really hate it. Not now. SINCE DAY ONE. OB today was a real fucker, I almost died crying last night. I think I'm the world's most pessimistic person. I studied so damn bloody hard and today the fucking paper is like shit ! LITERALLY SHIT ! Gave me all sorts of weird questions and the damn case study was really a killer. I almost died when I flipped through. They asked to identify the damn OB concepts. =.= 20 marks gone. Section A 20 marks, I also don't know how much I'd get. They didn't ask to define or link the concepts to the case oh gosh I'm in a mess right now I really am screwed.
Bloody screwed.
Ever since I did the project for OB, I felt like dying. Now the exam, I even have the thoughts of ending my life. I know this is SILLY, REALLY SILLY, but I won't be silly enough to really go end my life.
I'm dying of fatigued-ness, I hardly slept in peace last night,slept at 11pm, woke at at 3 to study until the exam started. I'm so mentally exhausted. I really think I'm going to fail this, I never felt so strongly before.
Tonight I'm suppose to attend grammar class with manu, but I really felt like it's meaningless to me ever since I stepped out of the exam hall. Why is it like that ?
I really wonder...
If I fail, it's going to be the end for me.
Bloody hell I said I hated OB means I really hate it. Not now. SINCE DAY ONE. OB today was a real fucker, I almost died crying last night. I think I'm the world's most pessimistic person. I studied so damn bloody hard and today the fucking paper is like shit ! LITERALLY SHIT ! Gave me all sorts of weird questions and the damn case study was really a killer. I almost died when I flipped through. They asked to identify the damn OB concepts. =.= 20 marks gone. Section A 20 marks, I also don't know how much I'd get. They didn't ask to define or link the concepts to the case oh gosh I'm in a mess right now I really am screwed.
Bloody screwed.
Ever since I did the project for OB, I felt like dying. Now the exam, I even have the thoughts of ending my life. I know this is SILLY, REALLY SILLY, but I won't be silly enough to really go end my life.
I'm dying of fatigued-ness, I hardly slept in peace last night,slept at 11pm, woke at at 3 to study until the exam started. I'm so mentally exhausted. I really think I'm going to fail this, I never felt so strongly before.
Tonight I'm suppose to attend grammar class with manu, but I really felt like it's meaningless to me ever since I stepped out of the exam hall. Why is it like that ?
I really wonder...
If I fail, it's going to be the end for me.
Labels: i hate fucking ob

<< Home