c'est moi.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Oh yea, and I forgot to mention everytime I blog...
I did my best, I did everything I could.
posted by c'est colette! at
10:28 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Woah. It's finally over. The load on my shoulders ...
I'll never learn. I'm a failure. I give up on my...
A few hours ago, I blogged. And after a few hours,...
I'm having those thoughts... I don't have the guts...
IT'S TIME TO RANT. (I'm sorry if I sound harsh but...
Important lesson learnt: never leave home without ...
"wu yan bo yan, zheh yi cheh sui yan.. " (sing it ...
I'm only at "Communication Barriers" which consist...
ELING WONG !YOUR SINGAPORE MUMMY WENT TO M'SIA ! I...
Let's see.. When was the last time I felt happy ?A...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home