Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Sue Ling jie jie and jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!

Gonna celebrate Jiiii's birthday this coming Saturday. So today me and mom celebrated Sue Ling jie jie's birthday. Woke up really early today morning, about 7 something (I slept at 2 =x) and drove my mom to the market to do her marketing cos it was raining, and we bought a cake !

When I went home, I watched a bit of tv, showered, and went for my dentist appointment, then came back, and wait for my cousin to come. Meanwhile, the people came and continue to do the room... IT's almost done... wait till you see the pictures later :)

Hazelnut Cake !
birthday girl haha
Birthday wish !
Bisou bisou !
Jie jie and mom
jie jie and moi

While we were having our mini feast, the people were inside the room doing up the wardrobe, bed frame and other stuff. They did a gooood job ! The only things I lack are a bed, a chair, a mirror and.... I can't think of anything else ! Heh.


This is my new study table :)


New bed frame...


MY WARDROB ! =D








Labels: